Running an antivirus/antimalware scan on your computer
Malware can interfere with the way Java runs, causing Minecraft to crash upon load. You can remove the malware via the steps below to fix the issue.
1. Download and run AdwCleaner from here.
2. Click “I agree” and then “Scan Now”.
3. If nothing is found, allow it to run the basic repair as shown on the screen below.
4. If it comes up with a screen like the one below, check all the boxes and then press the “Quarantine” button in the bottom right corner.
5. Go to the Quarantine tab in the bar on the left, check all the boxes, and then press “Delete”.